The "Mole" is an on-site Drill Cuttings Treatment System. Now it
is easy to generate very clean, uniform, high quality samples without
any cross contamination. The opportunity now exists to find "More
Oil with Less Effort".
FSI International rents Mole Cuttings Washers on a daily, weekly,
or monthly basis. Please contact us for rates and availability.
- Rapid Sample Processing. Better
intraformational positioning when drilling horizontal wells.
- A Reliable Database for future
reference. Useful for S.E.M. cutting analysis and theoretical
- Rapid Drying Without Heat. Does
not alter or effect the geochemical parameters of source rock
material, nor does it effect discoloration of conodonts, micro
fossil assemblages or various grades of coal.
- With the use of Surfactants: Ideally
suited for rapidly processing samples from invert mud systems.
There are virtually no noxious odours. No generation of carcinogenic
gases as a result of heat fractionation of oil based mud.
MOLE'S three basic stations
- Wash Station
- Floatation/Rinse Station
- Drying Station
- Simple design - easy to use, easy to service
- Minimal maintenance
- Reduces time and labour of sample cleaning
- Durable 304 Stainless Steel construction
- MOLE offers variable sieve sizes: Mesh from 30 to 300 is used
for cleaning the different size cuttings (80 mesh is normally